Tuesday, February 10, 2009
WOODS CAMP ... SURVEY .....
.jpg)
Well... you've seen some of it, ( but the above genie is not one of it ). This is a survey of possible participants before the real work starts.
If you are keen in joining, please send in your name , course and class by using the 'comments' facility.
For graduating seniors, just your name would be enough.
This is only a survey .
.
Comments:
<< Home
This, is a kl genie. his 'tocang' is undone to maintain the 'rocker' image.
So, either 'rocker-genie' or 'rock-a-genie'.
By the way, you can submit your wishes at his blog---yes he is also blogger-genie !
So, either 'rocker-genie' or 'rock-a-genie'.
By the way, you can submit your wishes at his blog---yes he is also blogger-genie !
next week no Rock anymore sir.. got to trim my hair ahahhah...
just for interview.. isk isk..(so sad)
no rocker-genie anymore.. isk isk..
just for interview.. isk isk..(so sad)
no rocker-genie anymore.. isk isk..
too cute??? takut..nanti bdk sekolah menengah mana yang terlepas dalam cosmo nak minta kerja... (bawah umur, nih...)-didn't u remember the day when helas cut his hair,sir? lol
hase
Boy ! Do I remember ! I thought I was teaching in a kindergarten !! I was about to look for toys for you kids to play with.---including you hase ! hahahahahahah !!!!
Post a Comment
Boy ! Do I remember ! I thought I was teaching in a kindergarten !! I was about to look for toys for you kids to play with.---including you hase ! hahahahahahah !!!!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

