Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

Til There Was You.

Yesss....another classic and another one of my favourites --- such a simple song ,yet so melodious....Hope you like it as well.

and the lyrics...

Till There Was You
There were bells on a hill 
But I never heard them ringing 
No I never heard them at all 
'Til there was you 
There were birds in the sky 
But I never saw them winging 
No I never saw them at all 
'Til there was you 
Then there was music and wonderful roses 
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn and you 
There was love all around 
But I never heard it singing 
No I never heard it at all 
'Til there was you 
Then there was music and wonderful roses 
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn and you 
There was love all around 
But I never heard it singing 
No I never heard it at all 
'Til there was you 
'Til there was you



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]