Monday, February 16, 2009
The day I was caught ---- by a speed trap...
Date: 15th. February, Place: the North-South Highway, somewhere a few kilometers before the Seremban exit.
It was Sunday and I decided to look for a certain place in Sepang. After missing the Nilai exit, I had no choice but to go all the way to the Seremban exit, make a U-turn and back track to the exit I missed.
The road was clear and the temptation was there- and I fell for it –again. So my right foot became heavier and heavier. The speedometer went higher and higher. 120, 130, 140, 150, 160 with occasional adventure into the 170 +. So I set the auto-cruise at 165 kmph. And just relaxed and enjoyed the drive. .
Driving on the right-most lane, I thought I saw something on the road-divider, turned my head to look but it wheezed past me. My daughter told me it was a traffic policeman. Oh heck!
Anyway, I made a U-turn at the Seremban inter-change and wanted to have a proper look at the spot. True enough.. Drat double-drat!!
In between the two railings on the road divider, sat a traffic policeman, manning his camera. Well—looks like I’ll be contributing to the Government’s income again..
My only chance is that I was following behind another car and my car number might have been blocked. (Oh sure –such wishful thinking!)
So, I guess I’d just have to wait for the ‘love-letter’ –or should I check online? Naw---I don’t want to know or to confirm it!
Oh well – who says Sundays are dull - its more like expensive than anything else !
.
It was Sunday and I decided to look for a certain place in Sepang. After missing the Nilai exit, I had no choice but to go all the way to the Seremban exit, make a U-turn and back track to the exit I missed.
The road was clear and the temptation was there- and I fell for it –again. So my right foot became heavier and heavier. The speedometer went higher and higher. 120, 130, 140, 150, 160 with occasional adventure into the 170 +. So I set the auto-cruise at 165 kmph. And just relaxed and enjoyed the drive. .
Driving on the right-most lane, I thought I saw something on the road-divider, turned my head to look but it wheezed past me. My daughter told me it was a traffic policeman. Oh heck!
Anyway, I made a U-turn at the Seremban inter-change and wanted to have a proper look at the spot. True enough.. Drat double-drat!!
In between the two railings on the road divider, sat a traffic policeman, manning his camera. Well—looks like I’ll be contributing to the Government’s income again..
My only chance is that I was following behind another car and my car number might have been blocked. (Oh sure –such wishful thinking!)
So, I guess I’d just have to wait for the ‘love-letter’ –or should I check online? Naw---I don’t want to know or to confirm it!
Oh well – who says Sundays are dull - its more like expensive than anything else !
.
Comments:
<< Home
wow.. 170 more / less!??
getting ready for a ride in sepang F1 circuit..?? u're qualified heheheh.. =)
haven't experience in that speed yet.arghhh..my dad is so lame.the highest he touch 120kmph.. huhu..
getting ready for a ride in sepang F1 circuit..?? u're qualified heheheh.. =)
haven't experience in that speed yet.arghhh..my dad is so lame.the highest he touch 120kmph.. huhu..
to iri$$
what to do iriss---natural law-breaker !
haha---don't call your dad lame ! poor man ! heheheh
what to do iriss---natural law-breaker !
haha---don't call your dad lame ! poor man ! heheheh
U've better standby ur pocket, sir! heh heh heh...
Wondering.. If i could drive any bigger car.. how fast speed I could reach..
My father's car (Wira S.E) - 140km/h (tak boleh laju sgt tuan pny keter bising taknak byr saman, hehe)
My Kancil? 120~130km/h on highway..
Everyweek travel from Putrajaya to Malacca only in an hour.. Mcm nak terbang beb... hehe
Grr... I'm a crazy driver.. nasib baik laa kereta kecik je.. if not......... but the good thing is, my kecik car helped me a lot.. no summoned!! :p
Wondering.. If i could drive any bigger car.. how fast speed I could reach..
My father's car (Wira S.E) - 140km/h (tak boleh laju sgt tuan pny keter bising taknak byr saman, hehe)
My Kancil? 120~130km/h on highway..
Everyweek travel from Putrajaya to Malacca only in an hour.. Mcm nak terbang beb... hehe
Grr... I'm a crazy driver.. nasib baik laa kereta kecik je.. if not......... but the good thing is, my kecik car helped me a lot.. no summoned!! :p
Wa Caya Lu
Mine is not a b..i..g car Wa Caya Lu. Only slightly bigger than your Kancil. A mere Gen2 CPS.
I guess...you play--you pay !
But , like they say --a fool never learns...
Oh well....
Mine is not a b..i..g car Wa Caya Lu. Only slightly bigger than your Kancil. A mere Gen2 CPS.
I guess...you play--you pay !
But , like they say --a fool never learns...
Oh well....
gosshhhh 170 km/h..
mine is 140km/h.. heheheh i can do more laa.. but the car is too old... nissan 1.8 ahahahahahaaaa..... at KLANG --> KL highway.. heheh at night in year 2006 i guess... heheheheheheheh luckily dont have speed trap at night...
mine is 140km/h.. heheheh i can do more laa.. but the car is too old... nissan 1.8 ahahahahahaaaa..... at KLANG --> KL highway.. heheh at night in year 2006 i guess... heheheheheheheh luckily dont have speed trap at night...
ya ya ya...the pedal is too smooth for you. For me, its not my fault too, I mean , the road is so clear, the day is so nice and moreover my right foot became so heavy I couldn't lift it .
now...if only the traffic police would believe and sympathize with us ...sigh......
now...if only the traffic police would believe and sympathize with us ...sigh......
hehehe . . better next tym their limit the pedal only can press half of the pedal... if still over limit, so the police can saman laaa....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

