Saturday, February 28, 2009

 

Blown Away -- With or Without You (U2)

Okay --- I'm doing music and music this week end. I found the original CD of With or Without You by that great Irish group U2. Played in my car and boy ! Was that good. I remember the movie 'Blown Away (Liam McGinley (Jeff Bridges), Ryan Gaerity (Tommy Lee Jones) ).

It was about terrorism in Ireland when they were fighting the British Government. Now when this guy was preparing a bomb, he was happily singing , rocking and dancing to the song by U2.  That was a fantastic scene. A great movie and even greater song indeed. Watch the two clips below.

The movie clip...and below , U2..

Hope you'll enjoy this..


Comments:
my fav song hehe
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]