Friday, February 6, 2009

 

THE BIG BOWLING TOURNEY !!!

Well -- finally ! It has come and gone. The CCSP Bowling Tournament I mean. Before I even begin to write , I would like to thank helas who has been helping me in the week of the tournament and during the tournament where he was running around helping and taking photographs.

But most of all, I would like to thank kumicha who has been with me right from zero Thanks for the moral support. Many times when I felt totally out - you have been giving me the support , the assurance and the encouragement.  I'm so glad it turned out the way it did ! I owe you one. 

Of course thanks to ALL the bowlers for the support and fantastic sporting spirit !

Ok---here's the result. (This is a rush posting and photographs will follow in the next).

Funniest Bowler -- Atif

Sexiest Bowler -- Chelsea

Noisiest Bowler -- Alyani

Longkang Queen -- Farah

Longkang King -- Izhar

Ladies Highest Scorer --1st.)Siti Ayshah/Salina 388 pins,     2nd) Iris Ooi (380 pins).     3rd.)Siti Zanariah (365 pins)

Men Highest Scorer -- 1st.) Mustapha (452 pins)    2nd) Richmon/Michael (411 pins).     3rd) Shamsul/Ridzuan (386 pins)

Team : 1st.)Michael II  (776 pins)   2nd) Socomohrata   (757 pins)   3rd.) MANA  (744 pins)

My thoughts on the tournament ? I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it myself. I was very nervous at 10.00 am --not knowing what and how it is going to be , and relieved when it was all over ! Again my appreciation to my two helpers and the gentleman at Cosmic Bowl who was very cooperative and understanding.

Photos will come soon...

....hmmmmm...what shall be the next project ya ....................


Comments:
Hey,mr sunny..
like u said so many times 2 me.."wht r frenz for",right.

as a friend n respectful lectr i also refer u 4 any of my prob.thx a lot.u gv me "hope" 2 success in future.

by the way,congratz 2 all bowling participants.all of us hv created a sweet memory here in cosmo.really d best bowling tournament ever!
 
congratulations.... hehehe...

i cannot type more words.. cause my Thumb finger .. like bengkak.. ahahahahahaha


 
helas.."i tot i tot" its ur thumb drive.huahaha!!~
 
I will personally like to thank u Mus for all ur efforts, enthusiasm, dedication and hard work. Not just on the bowling day but almost a month ago when u first decided to go for it. U almost did everything single handedly with all the other office craps ...oops i meant work we have lol

It was not an easy job, and u did it so well, arranging everything, encouraging, helping and so much more.

Thank u, we enjoyed alot :D

Okay i m lazy, now decide something else for future *yawn*

PS: I uploaded pics on my facebook.
 
I knew I'd get that one haha
 
JonyBru
Thanks mate. Nice to know your work gets appreciated. Already working on my next project !

Angel
Like your sporting spirit-though I'll never ever forget the surprised look on your face when I announced u. Gotcha ! heheheh

kumicha
Your usual sense of humour --- hahahahah !
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]