Thursday, December 4, 2008

 

So another birthday and what have I done !



So another December, another birthday. Today , I sat back , consolidated my life and counted my blessings.

Syukur alhamdulillah ! Whatever He has given me ---is more than I bargained for!


I took stock of my life and tried to list down the blessings He has bestowed on this mere mortal though not in chronological , priority or favorites order :-


I had been blessed with:


There are more---but suffice with these !


Yessirree --- I am indeed blessed . Regrets ? I would be lying if I say I don’t have any. But if you stacked them against all the above , they are so negligible and insignificant. No—I wouldn’t trade anything for my children

It didn't come easy !.


Thank you God -- for your patience, love, mercy and blessings !


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]