Saturday, December 6, 2008

 

Memorabilias !!

Memorabilias !! - Events or experiences worthy of remembrance: a book containing the memorabilia of a life 

With free time at home while using up my annual leave, I dug up my old treasure cove of bits and pieces which I have kept. And these are some that I found !


My University Final Year exam time-table which I pasted on the wall .( BTW -   Comp. St. =Computer studies:    Fr. Str=French Structure:    Syn.=Syntax:    Hist.Ling.=Historical Linguistics



The outer and inner side of a do-it-yourself card for my exam done by my 5 year old son Shah, who was staying with me. (Those are owls--which he was so crazy about. He could name and identify the many various types of owls , flowers and dinasaurs...)


A newspaper cutting of my letter which I wrote to the NST.



A receipt for a job done to the house in UK which I kept all this while.

The old Inter-City train schedule which I have kept. On the other side is the schedule.

My old Medical card which was issued to students 

OK ! Got to run along and dig up my old boxes of past treasures.!


Comments:
Hi Mus,
Love your scans especially the card from that little tyke, Shah.

I have some real treasures of you as a toddler - and teenager. Wish I could put it on your site. Is that a threat or a promise?
 
Oh Oh !! Should I call the bluff, of should I pre-empt it. hehehehh
 
So long time haven't log in this blog. So bz since OJT, how i miss my blogging time, which introduced by u sir... TQ TQ TQ... hehehe :p

Already told u b4 sir, we have some same interest...hehe.. it's really help to remember the great moments, rite?

But salute to u, still keep ur exam's timetable since 84!! I was only 5years on that time, know nothing. It's really long time beb. This time i kalah laa... hahaha..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]