Thursday, December 4, 2008

 

Another birthday--and what have I done !

So another December, another birthday. On this birthday , I sat back , consolidated my life and counted my blessings.

Syukur alhamdulillah ! Whatever He has given me ---is more than I bargained or asked for!

I took stock of my life and tried to list down the blessings He has bestowed on this mere mortal though not in chronological , priority or favorites order :-

I had been blessed with:

There are more---but suffice with these !
Yessirree --- I am indeed blessed . Regrets ? I would be lying if I say I don’t have any. But if you stacked them against all the above , they are so negligible and insignificant. No—I wouldn’t trade anything for what I already have

Thank you God -- for your patience, love, mercy and blessings on this terrible creation that is me .....

Comments:
i hope that . .

in the future . . i could create a posting exactly like this.....

exactly...... if not like this, the contain and the meaning is exacly like this....

Happy Birthday . . .

 
wishing you good health and happiness

Happy Birthday!!!
 
happy birth day...

may He continue his blessings on you.
 
Thank you helas, angel and tsar. Thx for the kind thoughts and comments. I do really appreciate them...
 
A special thanks for the Lady of Lady Ethel blog---I read your special greeting and posting on your blog about my birthday---oh and the facebook comments as well.

...and helas --i AM touched by the comment in your blog. I didn't know you remembered all those. They'r great memories to me too. You were and still are special..Just be yourself...
 
!!HAPPY B'LATED B'DAY!!
God bless (^,')!!
 
Thank you iris !!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]