Friday, October 31, 2008

 

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THE GARGOYLE !!!

.

This morning, I come  this close to a confrontation with a mother of all gargoyle ! Early this morning I was enjoying a quiet and private time watching a video clip before the office started. 

Then - it started ! The loud screeching, irritating, annoying , ear-torturing and mind-shattering sound coming out of a little handphone screaming some stupid song which nobody would be interested in hearing anyway !! If you  had had the experience of dragging your finger nail slowly along a rough wooden surface   --- thats the experience that this unearthly sound does to your nerves !

The thing playing the phone simply has no musical ears to appreciate sound -- let alone MUSIC !

The last time this happened , I posted it on this blog---and now it happened again.

This time I heard a little of the lyrics which goes something like -- "..why i love this girl , why i love this girl--blah, blah, blah' --and this part was repeated like a million times !! Heck-- whatever personal  problem he's having---go tell it to the marines !! 

This has got to be the mother of all pain in the arse !!!( apologies--I had to put that word in full as diplomacy does not work on some clowns !

.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]