Friday, October 17, 2008

 

AN INTERLUDE BUT A REAL PAIN....

I'm an early bird. I'd like to get early to the office and settle in, and that would also mean starting early and avoiding the ritual morning traffic jam.

If and when the office is opened early, it is nice to be there and I would ususlly have sometime to catch up with with personal or work matters. However lately certain development has been a pain in the you-know-where. I always get welcomed by a certain type of music (not Malay or English).

I do not mind music- any types of music but this is too much , too loud and too everything- especially if it is coming out of a small speaker from a handphone. As soon as I sat down , the person turned up the volume of his pain-in-the-ear. I could tell him to turn it down, but in the circumstances, I thought I 'd better hold my peace because it might be interpreted as something else, although I would and could interprete his action as a provocation.

The pain was getting too much. It is no longer music but rather noise. Anyway I just put on my headphone and shut the world.

After a while, as more people came in , he shut off his noise.

ONE DAY... ONE DAY.... JUST U WAIT...

Comments:
hoooo....he was tht rude??? hahahaa...not surprising.... sometimes he act as if he owns this place....*sigh*
 
i'M STILL COUNTING TO 1000 BEFORE I DO SOMETHING RASH OR STUPID. SOMETIMES STUPID IS GOOD.
 
yup something stupid do provide indescribable satisfactions! if not Malay or english..then chinese will definitely not...must be Tamil...heheh
 
Gee--hase', hmmmm......
 
haha...really irritating situation...so cruel are they,no civic minded..be patient sir...dont worry sir , the time will come soon...hehe ;)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]