Wednesday, September 24, 2008
update..news flash...updates...news flash.....updates
RC II UPDATES !
IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE RC II THREAT, WHICH STARTED FROM THE BEACH MAY WELL BE SPREADING TO THE FORESTS OR HIGHLANDS !
NO ONE KNOWS JUST WHERE OR WHEN THIS WILL STABILIZE.
NO ONE KNOWS JUST WHERE OR WHEN THIS WILL STABILIZE.
THE AUTHORITY MAY BE ASKING FOR VOLUNEERS
TO HELP CONTAIN THIS THREAT, WHICH IF LEFT UNCHECKED,
MAY LEAVE SOME UNDESIRABLE MARKS !
TO HELP CONTAIN THIS THREAT, WHICH IF LEFT UNCHECKED,
MAY LEAVE SOME UNDESIRABLE MARKS !
PLEASE ASK YOUR FRIENDS FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS !
HEALTH WARNING : DO NOT TREAT THIS LIGHTLY !!
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS ???
I HEARD THAT -
RC II IS IN THE AIR !!!!!
ALSO HEARD IT MAY BE REALLY--
I MEAN --REALLY BAD -- THIS TIME !!!!
SO,
TAKE PRECAUTION !!!!!
DO GET INFECTED ....
Comments:
<< Home
Tsar---thanks for the comment. Apparently you;re the only one curious about RCII.
I'm sorry for the late reply cos I think I already have a touch of the RCII. I will tell you more about it personally later.
I'm sorry for the late reply cos I think I already have a touch of the RCII. I will tell you more about it personally later.
Oh --I know of at least 1 or 2 more others who might have been infected also.
But dun worry. So far its under control.
But dun worry. So far its under control.
emm . . me to.. i have read trough the posting . . and search the internet about the threat .. but still confuse ... heheh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

