Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Something From My Friend's Blog
Okay , heres something which I have 'borrowed' from a friend's blog. It was based on the lyrics of a song by Rihana and rewritten to send a message to Gollum. I like it so much and with her permission, I reproduce this work.
gollum's song - thank you for the show
The lyrics is still under construction, but then…. lets listen up what is it can offer for now
Ohh, how about a round of applause
The lyrics is still under construction, but then…. lets listen up what is it can offer for now
Ohh, how about a round of applause
Yeah, standing ovation
You look so dumb right now
You look so dumb right now
Thinking how saintly you are
Trying earn your sympathy
Rejection just aint your style??
Please, just cut it out
Don’t tell me you’re sorry ’cause you’re not
Don’t tell me you’re sorry ’cause you’re not
Everybody know you’re only sorry you’re a fraud
But you put on quite a show
But you put on quite a show
Really had it goingBut now it’s time to go
Curtain’s finally closing
Thank you for the show
Very disappointing
Glad it’s over now (glad it’s over now)
Shut it and cut it out
Crap your stories and be gone
Crap your stories and be gone
You better hurry up, before you’re first my fist ‘s on
Talkin’ about, girl, I love you, you’re the one
This aint your Hindi song
Please, what else is on
And don’t tell me you’re perfect ’cause you’re not
And don’t tell me you’re perfect ’cause you’re not
Everybody know you’re only faking what is not
So really thank you for the show
So really thank you for the show
Really had me goingInsulting me did you say??
Hypocrisy damn your way
Thank you for the show
From this mental-ladyIncredibly blessed you are (incredibly blessed you are)
Thank you for the show
From this mental-ladyIncredibly blessed you are (incredibly blessed you are)
Not to be hooked by me
Ohh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
Ohh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
For plotting scenes for me so you will be the one for me
Don’t bore me your craps out
How about a round of applause (chuckle)
How about a round of applause (chuckle)
For all of your faking
So, thank you for the show
So, thank you for the show
Really had me going
Now it’s time to go
Curtain’s finally closing
Thank you for the show
Aint bad it not workin
Thanks it’s over now (thank God it’s over now)
Stop it and cut it out
There was never a start …
*take a bow – rihanna*
There was never a start …
*take a bow – rihanna*
Comments:
<< Home
Hey su3zy - the credit so belongs to this dear friend. She was so inspired - but its something she so doesn't want !
the lyrics was damm good! so what's the melody should be? coz I'm trying to sing it..or perhaps I can persuade Ezan to play gitar..hehe..or Jude perhaps..lol..plz do tell me the melody sir...
Hahahah. Honto ni? Arigato gozaimasu minna-san!! Honto ni arigato. Ureshi yo. I never knew that this would be such a hit! Wow, I am really impressed. Mr Sunnyside up, you have my gratitude. Well, however it is still under construction though and I have done some minor changes at my own blog. And yes, it is my version of "take a bow" from Rihanna. Please do enjoy it. Dozo yoroshiku!!
Thank you my dear Aruyani---yes-you have talent and YES! I will re-post your edited version.
Keep em coming !!
So people - there you are.....our composer from the Land of The Rising Sun.
ps..Ha ! You didn't think the Aruyani in my story exists , right ?
Wait for the second 'season'.
Keep em coming !!
So people - there you are.....our composer from the Land of The Rising Sun.
ps..Ha ! You didn't think the Aruyani in my story exists , right ?
Wait for the second 'season'.
By any chance., is the "person" in that song named "gollum", the one in ur story..? Hmmm...??? How I wonder..
However., since aruyani wrote this song., I would like to hear she sings this song.. I bet she's a good singer from Japan.. Hey guys., do you agree with me..? Ask her to sing this song.. hahahaa
sunnyside up., please help us to make an appointment with this mysterious girl from Japan. Let us meet her in person and hear she sing... hahahaa..
However., since aruyani wrote this song., I would like to hear she sings this song.. I bet she's a good singer from Japan.. Hey guys., do you agree with me..? Ask her to sing this song.. hahahaa
sunnyside up., please help us to make an appointment with this mysterious girl from Japan. Let us meet her in person and hear she sing... hahahaa..
zen
Thank for your comments and suggection. hehh.
yes--the same gollum--u can never imagine what he is capable of and what he has done !
Sing-- i will ask her. But the last time such a situation happened, she said she might bring the drought.
Ahh.. maybe the next Bon Odori Festival ?
Thank for your comments and suggection. hehh.
yes--the same gollum--u can never imagine what he is capable of and what he has done !
Sing-- i will ask her. But the last time such a situation happened, she said she might bring the drought.
Ahh.. maybe the next Bon Odori Festival ?
wwoooaaahhh... aruyani sings??? hahhaha....man, i wld like to listen it myself...hohoho..wonder how... well zen, ure one heck of a guy, huh....*smack* about aruyani being a good singer???..hooo..i wldnt count on it...since sunnyside up said it might bring the drought...so, zen i guess u might want to rethink it again....hehehe
haa...welcome back shoohin..
looks like our friend Aruyani is in a spot. Naw, no way jose ! Not her. I'm sure she can handle this blindfolded !!
Well zen--.... I too believe Aruyani's not going to fulfil your suggestion.
Tell you what---can I try and get Gollum to sing instead ?
looks like our friend Aruyani is in a spot. Naw, no way jose ! Not her. I'm sure she can handle this blindfolded !!
Well zen--.... I too believe Aruyani's not going to fulfil your suggestion.
Tell you what---can I try and get Gollum to sing instead ?
might bring the earthquake kot...well, dia kan "gollum"..lepas nyanyi the earth opens up n off he jumps into it n hide... return to his deep hole cave whisperin.."my precioussss.."
...man, creepy...
Post a Comment
...man, creepy...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


