Monday, September 1, 2008

 

RAPE -- THAT DESPICABLE ACT !!

Initially, I didn't want to write about this. But it kept coming back and finally I simply had to put it down in writing.

What do you do when your friend tells you she had been raped ? On hearing the news, I wasn't even sure if my reaction was appropriate.

But I knew I was so stumped ! I was overfilled with  sympathy and sorrow first, then disgust and anger at the animal that committed the act . I will never forget the look in her face.

What kind of animal would do such a despicable act ? Although a Police report had been made, you can't help wishing you could get a hold of this animal. More so when the person is known to her .

I would not give too much details for obvious reasons, but right now , my sympathy is with her and in this holy month , may justice be served --- AND MAY THE SWINE ROT IN HELL !!


Comments:
i know a girl that may have same situation with a girl in your post.. matter fact she could already have a degree if what had happened doesn't happen.. to be so far away from home just to get a good education in order to be a better person but all that were totally gone...
 
i don't know what to say!!!

but my deep sympathy to the victim!

the animal should be punish!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]