Sunday, September 14, 2008

 

"GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING!" -SOMEONE'S TAG-LINE ??

.


I had to do this posting to express an opinion on someone's tag-line,
which, I think , is the pinnacle of hypocrisy

To the person who has this tag-line
 " God knows everything !",
after his name .
what’s your message ?
or even better still :-
WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM ??
Leave God out of your problems !
Because...


Damn right He knows everything!.
He also knows what you did to another human being !
The secretly recorded telephone conversation ,
the hypocricy,
the lies,
the stalking,
the nuisance,
the slander ,
the humiliation,
the harassment, 
the anguish you caused her and the family
---do you want me to go on?
Not forgetting the blatant trickery to fool her into accepting something !

Indeed, a perfect example of pure hypocrisy at its best !

Coming from you, that tag-line has become a joke !

You are a joke !

I reckon you know where to put that 'holier than thou' attitude of yours !



.





Comments:
hahahaha...nice...how i wish u put it...hahaha
 
woooo... was this person really done all this thing? i cant imagine been stalked and most of all the recorded telephone conversation... that just way too much..
 
Su3zy

He sooo did ! ..and those are the main ones only..

But having said that, I also there are many other Gollums around---And when there are gollums, there are victims...
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]