Saturday, September 13, 2008
From my other blog 2
Again I am reproducing this from another blog of mine. It was written during a massive stationary traffic jam when Jalan Sultan Ismail became the longest car-park in the world with a natural car-wash from heaven ! A line or two may sound familiar but the rest is made in sunnysideup2.
It may be nothing to some, but hey , it means a lot to me. A 20 minutes work with only rows of stranded cars for inspiration. To the friend, I hope you don't mind this appearing on this here blog.
To a Friend …….
Okay…. Lately … I got to know about the other side of a Friend and this is for this person. You know whom I meant. Just something I scribbled (in a traffic jam ) which I hope is so ‘you’ Its nothing literary but –Hope you like it.
My Friend
As you wait for the right time
Looking for what’s what and what’s why
Lots of ‘hellos’, lots of ‘good-byes’
Along the way looking for yourself
But my dear Friend don’t look so hard
Or you may just pass yourself by.
Along the journey, just pretend,
Make yourself last for there be no end,
Take a pause and look around you,
Lots of God’gifts , and experiences new.
So, make yourself last , for all the sides of life.
Hard times there’ll be – but I know you’ll thrive!
Yes! Be yourself ! Be demanding !
You are you and owe no one nothing
A bad patch in life well there may be,
But its not forever – no , not eternity.
Then don’t conform if that is you.
No one can take it away from you,
So as you wait to please your heart
My friend, please take your time
For someone’s waiting out there too
The one you look for, just waiting for you……….
It may be nothing to some, but hey , it means a lot to me. A 20 minutes work with only rows of stranded cars for inspiration. To the friend, I hope you don't mind this appearing on this here blog.
To a Friend …….
Okay…. Lately … I got to know about the other side of a Friend and this is for this person. You know whom I meant. Just something I scribbled (in a traffic jam ) which I hope is so ‘you’ Its nothing literary but –Hope you like it.
My Friend
As you wait for the right time
Looking for what’s what and what’s why
Lots of ‘hellos’, lots of ‘good-byes’
Along the way looking for yourself
But my dear Friend don’t look so hard
Or you may just pass yourself by.
Along the journey, just pretend,
Make yourself last for there be no end,
Take a pause and look around you,
Lots of God’gifts , and experiences new.
So, make yourself last , for all the sides of life.
Hard times there’ll be – but I know you’ll thrive!
Yes! Be yourself ! Be demanding !
You are you and owe no one nothing
A bad patch in life well there may be,
But its not forever – no , not eternity.
Then don’t conform if that is you.
No one can take it away from you,
So as you wait to please your heart
My friend, please take your time
For someone’s waiting out there too
The one you look for, just waiting for you……….
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
