Saturday, August 9, 2008
...STILL MORE PHOTOS..

Discussing seriously about their balls.

oopps ..another one..
Seriously studying the menu ..
Our closest worthy competitor.
I would love to have another game with them.
Comments:
<< Home
Wondering if I could play bowling well as before...
After crushed with an accident, got broken shoulder (right).. I can't carry up any heavy things well, can't do well work with that right hand esp in a long time. Lenguh, sakit sendi, tulang berbunyi bila berlaga, ngilu suma ada.. Ouch!! It's really hard for me to write for writing assignment! Sorry Mrs Jothi.. hehe..
My last bowling game with class13, cannot reach 100 points!! Tangan dah tak larat nak baling bola... Oh my God! So sad :(
Post a Comment
After crushed with an accident, got broken shoulder (right).. I can't carry up any heavy things well, can't do well work with that right hand esp in a long time. Lenguh, sakit sendi, tulang berbunyi bila berlaga, ngilu suma ada.. Ouch!! It's really hard for me to write for writing assignment! Sorry Mrs Jothi.. hehe..
My last bowling game with class13, cannot reach 100 points!! Tangan dah tak larat nak baling bola... Oh my God! So sad :(
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

