Saturday, August 9, 2008
CAT DRAWINGS FOR CAT LOVERS !
The long cushion with the drawings of the cats in a row.
(sorry about the next three photos. I don't know how it ended upright--even after uploading them 3 times.)
These photos of cats are from a long cushion cover. this cushion is used to be placed at the door so as to block the cold wind from entering the room. The first time I saw it at my sister's house, I was amazed at the way the artist managed to capture the expressions on the kittens' faces. So to cat-lovers -enjoy !
Comments:
<< Home
I went to PC Fair at Mahkota Parade, Melaka this evening.. Am looking for laptop's front cover (dunno its name). But I didn't buy anything due to it is not reach my expectations. I found a cat's picture. Wow! It's very cute.. Automatically, it make me remembered U & hase d' cat-lovers. Maybe, u would buy that thing. He he he.. Also can imagine how excited hase whenever see a cat although it is only a picture.. She's definitely gonna said, alaaa buyut.. buyut... he he he
Thanks. Thats a nice compliment. But aren't cats just lovable? I know of another cat-lover -kumicha.
We could talk about cats and its many facial expression for hours-be it drawings or photos.
We could talk about cats and its many facial expression for hours-be it drawings or photos.
lets perform a cat clubs.
admission is free.n makan2 will b of course sponsor by yg tuan besar..haha..
admission is free.n makan2 will b of course sponsor by yg tuan besar..haha..
hahahah... i'm the first participate if have makan2 besar by tuan besar.. Who the Tuan Besar..? mr mus?????????? hmmmm...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

