Sunday, July 27, 2008

 

THE MANY MAD MOTOR-CYCLISTS!

.
I have nothing against motorcycles. It’s the antics and attitude of some motor-cyclists that really really got me mad. I am sure I’m not the only one who feels that way!

Before any student who are motorcyclists protest with my statement---do note that I use the term ‘some’ and I do hope you are not in this category.

My skirmishes with these mad monsters have been uncountable. Swerving in and out between cars is quite common.. The darndest thing is that we are the ones who have to avoid them so as not to hurt them. It is most ironical that we saved them from being admitted into the hospital just so they can go round terrifying others the next day !
Sometimes I wonder if……….mmmm, I’d better left that unsaid!

In just 6 months, this is what my son, daughter and I have to put with these menace.

1) My Waja’s right wing mirror was hit by a speeding motorcyclist’s wing mirror. I was lucky mine wasn’t damaged other than badly scratched.----and I wasn’t even moving as I was waiting for the traffic lights to turn green.



2) The sill below the driver’s door of my Waja was badly struck by a motorcyclist starters pedal – leaving a bad gash . Again , I was stationary at a pedestrian’s crossing waiting for the lights to turn green when this idiot came speeding , realized some children crossing and skidded when he applied the emergency brakes.



3) And of course the incident that I wrote about in one of my postings.



4) Yesterday, my daughter’s Persona left rear lights was broken when a stupid motorcyclist hit the back while speeding and swerving between cars.

5) My son’s BMW front right fender was badly hit by an idiotic motorcyclist who swerved in front of his car after attempting to OVERTAKE ! The worst part is that when my son went to check whether he was injured, the idiot was shouting for “Keadilan “ ??????? wtf (I just had to use that –1000 apologies. )


ALL  THESE IN 6 MONTHS!!!!!. I AM TEMPTED TO GET AN OLD TANKER LIKE AN OLD VOLVO AND STOP TRYING TO AVOID THEM IN FUTURE.

THERE –I HAVE SAID IT!

Ps. I hasten to remind readers that I am talking about SOME motorcyclists –which is also many.

Comments:
i don't understand what are they chasing for when riding!

they put themself in danger while other drivers worried about them!(the way they riding
 
Tsar
They are probably chasintheir way to the hospital or grave.

In a neighbouring city, bikes below 250c.c. are banned . Motorcyclist are on big bikes tend to follow the highway code better.

Here, the small bikes are so easily accessible that you get psychos riding them as well.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]