Friday, July 11, 2008

 

Bowling Tournament

          


I just found out that a bowling tournament is being organised. So when you all come back next week--why not join the tournament. It will be held on 2nd. August and I am sure it would be good fun.
See me if you want more details !! Of course I'm taking part as well. Which team ? I don't know myself although my regulars have told me that I am with them but we'll see if there are changes as I have not been to College the whole week (having my sem-break as well).

.

Comments:
interesting...!!! hahaha maybe...!! i will join for the tournament...haha
 
yeah..u go 4 the ball n i'll wait which team b the loser.coz the loser definitely hv to pay 4 their lost with blanjer sume makan..yummy2..
 
nak ikut... mana borang... just try ek .. hehehe
 
COME ONE ! COME ALL !
COME AND SEE THE BOWLING BALLS !
INTO THE GUTTER--THEY WILL FALL !
COME, JOIN US AND HAVE A BALL!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]