Saturday, July 26, 2008

 

2 months and 2 days hence ………..

This post has been taken off so as to avoid any misunderstanding and misinterpretation. However I have reproduced my reply to the comments.

(the first comment)
Thanks for the comments.Well the 'all this'  (your word) wasn't mentioned at all in my posting. If you refer to my first posting, on this subject your answer is there. There's really nothing new in today's posting .Its more a consolidation after 2 months.

The message is still the same.

I think giving ideas and 'influences' (your word) are two different things altogether.

As to 'how', I guess if you think and contribute positively it is easy to come up with ideas (not 'influence' ya, )---and pass it on to me ya--heheh

As to getting ideas for your blog, I am sure you ARE in a position to get that , right !

So , will I expect to see more postings in your blog -hihihi

Oh by the way---i hope you have read the one today where I started with "... inspired by su3zy'

(the second comment)
To me it is a compliment and i still thank you .

.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]