Tuesday, June 10, 2008
The Story Of Cats
Drawings taken from the book 'How To Live With Calculative Cats', by Eric Gurney.
Oh the life of a cat.........
Comments:
<< Home
moral of the story:
1) don't choose the different than
your body color
2) don't make to many children, easy
to 'kantoi'..
3) fight for justice.. haha..
/* sir, how come the result between cat and dog, i think you can find it on tv 9 or astro ceria..
1) don't choose the different than
your body color
2) don't make to many children, easy
to 'kantoi'..
3) fight for justice.. haha..
/* sir, how come the result between cat and dog, i think you can find it on tv 9 or astro ceria..
hihi...really funny...and really naughty cat..
Calculative cat..huh..
I wonder how will the next generation of tiger strips cat look like...Ahakz..
Calculative cat..huh..
I wonder how will the next generation of tiger strips cat look like...Ahakz..
well.. that explains why and how a cat can have a few kittens of various coloirs. You think so ?
I like the look of the mother cat in the last picture. Its almost like she's saying,
"Oops-I did it again..."
Post a Comment
I like the look of the mother cat in the last picture. Its almost like she's saying,
"Oops-I did it again..."
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]








