Sunday, June 15, 2008
Some weekend this weekend !!!!!!! (1)
I was going to post something on the Saturday futsal thingy---but come Sunday morning something else happened to me . Something which is enough to wreck my already not-so-glorious weekend. Something which is the pits ! Something which really sucks – big time !
I was driving to the petrol station when a stupid @#$$#@ young punk of a boy , rode is bike very very fast while coming out of a small lane AND HIT MY LEFT FRONT FENDER ON THE SIDE !!!
To make matters worse , he was riding his sister’s bike, he has no licence, wasn’t wearing a crash helmet, didn’t stop at a ‘STOP’ sign and was speeding crazily.
There was nothing I could do to avoid it ! WHAM !! He hit my side and fell. He was struggling to get up – presumably to run away. But I rushed out of my car and took away his bike keys.
Then began a 2-hour negotiation in the hot sun to compensate for my damaged car. He called his brothers, sister, friends and uncles. I was waiting perhaps for the grandparents to come as well.
To cut the story short –they finally paid RM550 as compensation ! But when I thought about the hassles and time that I would have to spend in getting to the workshop—I wish there is a way to get my ‘pound of flesh’ from the idiot. I’m not a vicious man—but the stupid way that the accident happened is such a waste of time and energy. !!
Grrrrrrrrrr…. I’m still mad……

NOW WHERE DID THIS COME FROM ??? SORRY I HAVE TO BLACKEN CERTAIN PART OF THE PICTURE. (STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS COME FROM !@#@!
Some weekend this weekend ! (2)
By 1.00pm, I was back home. Nothing can describe the way I felt. I mean, I was only driving in slowly to the petrol station to get my car washed.
Anyway – my son came to visit. AND he brought something to make my day – well not really---but enough to make me forget the incident.
He brought his amplifier for me to use . Last week he brought his cd-deck .
Like me, he is a hi-fi nut. We not only love our music---but we love the sound quality of our music.. So the next hour or so—I spend my time setting up the new addition to my sound system, playing back all my cds, rediscovering new sound and ‘feel’ in my jazz, blues and rock cd collection. In case there are readers who might be interested in the equipment – here it is :-
My old :
Marantze CD 63 KI
Sonic Frontier Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC)
Audio Innovation Valve Preamplifier
Quad 306 power Amp
Tara Lab Speaker cables
Cord interlink cables
Now :
Meridian 507 CD Deck
Unison Research Amp
Cardas Quadlink speaker cables
Cardas Crosslink interlink cables
I’m still using my old BW DM 602 Speakers.
Listening to good music from the above system --- has in some way, taken away some of the pain, anger, frustration and depression !
I was driving to the petrol station when a stupid @#$$#@ young punk of a boy , rode is bike very very fast while coming out of a small lane AND HIT MY LEFT FRONT FENDER ON THE SIDE !!!
To make matters worse , he was riding his sister’s bike, he has no licence, wasn’t wearing a crash helmet, didn’t stop at a ‘STOP’ sign and was speeding crazily.
There was nothing I could do to avoid it ! WHAM !! He hit my side and fell. He was struggling to get up – presumably to run away. But I rushed out of my car and took away his bike keys.
Then began a 2-hour negotiation in the hot sun to compensate for my damaged car. He called his brothers, sister, friends and uncles. I was waiting perhaps for the grandparents to come as well.
To cut the story short –they finally paid RM550 as compensation ! But when I thought about the hassles and time that I would have to spend in getting to the workshop—I wish there is a way to get my ‘pound of flesh’ from the idiot. I’m not a vicious man—but the stupid way that the accident happened is such a waste of time and energy. !!
Grrrrrrrrrr…. I’m still mad……
THE DAMAGE

NOW WHERE DID THIS COME FROM ??? SORRY I HAVE TO BLACKEN CERTAIN PART OF THE PICTURE. (STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS COME FROM !@#@!
Some weekend this weekend ! (2)
By 1.00pm, I was back home. Nothing can describe the way I felt. I mean, I was only driving in slowly to the petrol station to get my car washed.
Anyway – my son came to visit. AND he brought something to make my day – well not really---but enough to make me forget the incident.
He brought his amplifier for me to use . Last week he brought his cd-deck .
Like me, he is a hi-fi nut. We not only love our music---but we love the sound quality of our music.. So the next hour or so—I spend my time setting up the new addition to my sound system, playing back all my cds, rediscovering new sound and ‘feel’ in my jazz, blues and rock cd collection. In case there are readers who might be interested in the equipment – here it is :-
My old :
Marantze CD 63 KI
Sonic Frontier Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC)
Audio Innovation Valve Preamplifier
Quad 306 power Amp
Tara Lab Speaker cables
Cord interlink cables
Now :
Meridian 507 CD Deck
Unison Research Amp
Cardas Quadlink speaker cables
Cardas Crosslink interlink cables
I’m still using my old BW DM 602 Speakers.
Listening to good music from the above system --- has in some way, taken away some of the pain, anger, frustration and depression !
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


