Monday, June 23, 2008

 

A SHOUT-OUT TO HASE' and other music freaks !!

You asked me if I have any French songs in my collection. Well I do, but not as many as I would like to . But I have added my favourite song in the video section of the side bar. Listen to it and tell write me your comments. It is by Lara Fabian singing J'y Crois Encore--an excellent singer, she is soo captivating ! !

I fell in love with this song a couple of years back and  I used to play the music video EVERY MORNING for a few months while having my breakfast at home.

  And I still play and watch her video in my office whenever I feel  in the mood for it---and that is not far in-between.  Her other song which i like and still listen to quite often is Jetaime.

Don't you wish you know what the song is about ? Enjoy !... and, heres the lyric....

Artist: Lara Fabian
Song: J'y Crois Encore
Album: En Toute Intimité

D'ici rien ne parle, rien ne bouge
Arrêt sur écran vivant
Isolée et vaincue sans doute aliénée
Pas même un battement
J'aimerais qu'on me ramène
Je ne reconnais plus les gens
Seule tout au fond de ma haine
La peine est mon dernier amant

Il faudrait que je me lève
Respire et marche vers l'avant
Bâtisse à nouveau la grève enterrée
Par mes sables mouvants
Et me souvenir de celle
Qui n'existe plus vraiment
Redevenir la rebelle
Et la bête vaincue par l'enfant

Refrain:
J'y crois encore
On est vivant tant qu'on est fort
On a la foi tant qu'on s'endort
La rage au ventre
J'y crois encore
A tout jamais, jusqu'à la mort
Le silence a eu tort
J'y crois encore

Et que l'espace où j'en crève
Devienne un autre néant
Quand le ciel dévoilé soulève en moi
L'àme et l'émoi d'un géant
Me retourner sans un geste
Passer mon passé vraiment
Cracher sur tout ce qui blesse
Ramener le futur au présent

Refrain:
J'y crois encore
On est vivant tant qu'on est fort
On a la foi tant qu'on s'endort
La rage au ventre
J'y crois encore
À tout jamais, jusqu'à la mort
Le silence a eu tort
J'y crois encore

J'y crois encore
À tout jamais encore plus fort
Le silence a eu tort
J'y crois encore

From the ezine @rticles website :

J'y Crois Encore (English: I Believe It Again).

"On her album "A Wonderful Life", Lara wrote an English version of this song entitled: "I've Cried Enough". Lara is an amazing songwriter. When you compare the lyrics of the French version to the English version, you will see that the content of both songs are identical even if the lyrics are not a literal translation of each other. The song speaks of pain and despair and dealing with it through faith and endurance. The song brings you to the realization that you cannot change what happened in the past. Lara sums it up beautifully in the English version of the song when she sings: "Though I believe in the future, I keep in mind all the past, now that I live in the present I don't care about the rest..."


Lara Fabian » I've Cried Enough Lyrics

All of my tears have been frozen
After these years in this pain
My heart has finally chosen
To beat a bit faster again
Now I feel the awakening
I don't look back anymore
I am mysteriously standing on the good side of my soul

All I recall is the moment
Sadness is fading away
It is for passion I'm falling but now I'm back on my feet again
I wanna rewrite the story
Not even what seemed insane

How could I ever feel sorry for being stronger than I am?
I've cried enough
Over the priceless time I've lost
I've learned the going gets too tough
Now you regret love
I've cried enough
What you'll see on my face again
Is nothing but the rain
I've cried enough

Why would I try to deny it?
Most of my dreams are a mess
But what didn't kill me in fact has taught me
Life's a big game of test
Although in I believe in the future
I keep in mind all the past
Now that I live in the present
I don't care about the rest

I've cried enough
Over the priceless time I've lost
I've learn the going gets too tough
Now you regret love
I've cried enough
What you'll see on my face again
Is nothing but the rain
I've cried enough

I've cried enough
What you'll see on my face again
Is nothing but the rain
I've cried enough




Comments:
Sir, this my first comment in your blog..interesting song.. i love the melody but i can't understand the lyric..
 
Hi-welcome aboard. I'm glad you like it. Check the English version of the lyrics. Its all self-explanatory.
Thanks again for your comments.
 
ok sir.. now i'm already get the english version.. thanks...
 
lara fabian..- when you promote on "I will love again" then I remembered I've heard this song before..
she's quite famous in early 90's..but the france song.. I think I couldn't bare to hear it..although I can accept sentimental kind of song, but I couldn't..but the "I will love again"..yes I do love it..
plus..some rather how..when I see her..reminds me of Karina Kapoor.. maybe the eyeliner.. heheh lol...
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
do you mean 'sad' butterflymimi ?
 
hase'

Actually she really came up in the late 90s and she is STILL famous - maybe not so in the american and british controlled music world.
But in the French and Spanish speaking and Canada --she is well known.

Aiya --you got too much Bollywood on your mind lah, heheheheh
 
oh..sory sir..i didnt meant to say pathetic..=P actually i wanna say the 'passionate' word.. i always get confused with 'passionate' nd 'pathetic' word..hehe..
 
thats ok --no problem and no hard feelng. Hmmm...you're right --it is passionate isn't it.

Do continue with future comments ya ..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]