Wednesday, June 4, 2008

 

OK ! Just for Laughs !

Ok—Here’s something for a change…

1. First one---the word ‘ambiguous means double meaning. In this advert the word ‘foam’ was misunderstood with a funny effect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN6IVgMx6m8


2. In the second one ---I apologies for the offensive language but what this advert is saying is that things can work against you and/or you may be making a fool of yourself if you are handicapped by the language.
  (I have deleted this as I thought the language might be too offensive ! --sorry ..)


3. This is obvious—the before and after effect. It shows a man doing a sales presentation before attending an English class and after he did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYhjhDX1Fk


4. This is for the guys---pay attention when you’re driving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDhJ7Zx2tY


5. For the fairer gender---how to get away with murder !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frIHcEaV8Pg


6. Finally – don’t you wish our supermarket tellers are as friendly as this one ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpfAvGmcK-Q

Comments:
Sir.. Thank you for visit and leave a comment to my site. ^___^
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]