Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Its hard to stay cool when its so hot !!!!
ORTo readers who are complaining that the heat in the building is giving them a headache -- welcome to the club ! Thanks to the air-con, or the lack of it, we were sweating it out in a stuffy and hot room with about 25 people and heat emited from the computer monitors for nearly 2 hours this morning. So was it any wonder that all us ender with the mother of all headaches !
Even when the air-con has been partially restored, I still felt awful. Sticky body, shirt smelling of sweat, head heavy, throbbing and groggy were just some of the irritation we had to put up with now.
Going to my second class, at least one student noticed my other than usual composure. The person wondered and asked me if I am ok, adding that I looked exhausted and still wondered if I was feeling ok ! It certainly shows !
Well , being without the air-con and fresh air in the first class-room for about 2 hours has certainly taken its toll . looks like i just have to put up with it for the whole day .
Anyway, I was told by a maintenance personnel of the building that the air-con is 30 years old ! Can you imagine that ! ! To be honest - I can't !
Will we have a repeat performance of yesterday and today tomorrow . Bring a t-shirt to keep cool I guess ??????????
Comments:
<< Home
well..
now u see how weather can influence ppls mood n performance.but at least..it teach us how to deal such enexpected thing with more patiently.
things didnt work out smoothly sometime ya know..just get over with it :-).
now u see how weather can influence ppls mood n performance.but at least..it teach us how to deal such enexpected thing with more patiently.
things didnt work out smoothly sometime ya know..just get over with it :-).
hahaha...30 years old??? that "young " enough! totally agree eith yankumi..moisture do effects human hormone level(unable to do lots of things due to superb heat in Cosmo)...hehe
wow the aircon is more older than me.. its mean the aircon was install 8 years before i was born.. wowo superb... what brad is the aircond.. hehe, maybe we could buy one for house.. hehehe
Better not. We don't know how they performed when they were 'young'.
For all you know they broke down all the time.
For all you know they broke down all the time.
Stendet laa sir, after being 30th, there must be so many problem to fix. Same like human, sometimes also got problems to be solved.
U know wot, the air-cond is older 1 year than me! Erm yeah.. I'm getting older & older...ha ha ha...
Post a Comment
U know wot, the air-cond is older 1 year than me! Erm yeah.. I'm getting older & older...ha ha ha...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


