Tuesday, June 24, 2008

 

Is 'dodol' a dangerous item in Singapore ??



Now just what is that ? Gunpowder paste ? explosive paste? drug paste ? How dangerous can it be ?

We were so p****d off


I would understand it if it is the New Zealand Customs ! They might not know what it is - although my son used to bring in dodol into Switzerland so many times and not once were they confiscated !

But Singaporeans ? Don't know what dodol is ? I have many Singaporean Chinese friends who would come all the way to Malacca ---- just to buy DODOL !!

I bet you that day those customs officers must have dodol for their tea---considering how crazy they are for durian dodols !

I am tempted to put something in some dodol , and bring it to Singapore so that the Customs can confiscate them. Then --eat those dodols (and whatever I put inside it ) and enjoy them !

Anyone for dodol ?

Comments:
yes sir.. put a lizard inside the dodol... hahaha..
 
Youre kinder than me mas.
I was thinking os cat's s**t.
I'm terrible aren't I ?
 
Youre kinder than me mas.
I was thinking os cat's s**t.
I'm terrible aren't I ?
 
For singapore, everything is dangerous!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]