Tuesday, June 10, 2008
How'd you like your egg done Sir ?








In response to joethel's discovery of the meaning of 'sunnyside up' here are some photos. Its not omelette or scrambled, or boiled eggs BUT sunnyside up.
Well instead of a picture of an egg in my blog, i would rather have the sun.
Comments:
<< Home
the one in the wok!!! errmmmm....tasty..with freedom fries and baked beans but discard the egg yolk please..(^_^)..
yes!!...direct translation would be cow's eye egg..ahakz..so weird..
sunnysideup sounds better indeed...
Aww...the pics look delicious..so hungry now..just realize I haven't had my lunch...(huh...forget everything every time I met Mr.Internet)...
I prefer half boiled sunnyside up... Nyummmmm......
sunnysideup sounds better indeed...
Aww...the pics look delicious..so hungry now..just realize I haven't had my lunch...(huh...forget everything every time I met Mr.Internet)...
I prefer half boiled sunnyside up... Nyummmmm......
YES YES YES....half boiled, break it and it sort of spread a little over the whites. Then dip bread in it , and put some baked beans on it.
To me thats good enough for breakfast or lunch or dinner ..
To me thats good enough for breakfast or lunch or dinner ..
I say ema...wrong posting la.
Where can you find my face in the egg yolk !heheheh
Woh ! good thing I don't do the drugs.
Post a Comment
Where can you find my face in the egg yolk !heheheh
Woh ! good thing I don't do the drugs.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


