Sunday, June 22, 2008

 

A BETTER WEEKEND THAN LAST...(1)

1.
Yes, so far this weekend has been good to me. Better than the last.

Follow-up to the so-unnecessary accident last Sunday, I went to the work-shop with my son. The visit was to negotiate the repair and repainting of the damage to my car. The repair was going to be about RM350. That was cool. because the compensation I got last week was RM 550..

Then my son pointed the other dents on the other parts of the car (certainly a trade mark of Kuala Lumpur cars). Adding the costs to minor repairs here and there—it would total up to quite a hefty sum.

So my son suggested (which makes sense and I agreed), why not respray the whole car? More calculations …results? Definitely worth it. I thought it would stop there. Nope, we didn’t.

Why not change for new rims? And we did. And we agreed. However the job is going to take two weeks, and without a car, I would be totally lost. So we decided to wait for my sister to return to England, then her car would be at my disposal. Well—looks like things have worked out fine although it would cost close to RM2400. Anyway the old basher deserves the make-over.

Comments:
:P welll.. i hope do not convert ur car turn into 'kereta kebal'.. hie3..
 
I did saw 3 of them!!! meowwwww.....its bad to have more than the budgeted..coz you intend to spend more.. hehe..
 
sh4m

I wish i could--then i would just crashed into any road-hogs - and still smile...heheheh

hase'
actually there are six of them-but a family friend who lives in an apartment in singapore has (wait for it ) 42 cats living with her !! Yes 42 ! Theyre all over the place....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]