Thursday, May 29, 2008
JUST FOR YOU HASE'
Comments:
<< Home
special huh...
the space only for you . . hehehe..
sir next tym, give the BIIIGGG one.. if could fill all the blog,, hehehe
the space only for you . . hehehe..
sir next tym, give the BIIIGGG one.. if could fill all the blog,, hehehe
miz hase.. mr tweaker2 already post ur pic with a cute girl wearing blue t-shirt..
its bigger then the other pic oooOoo... Bigger than ur nurul pic ooOOoo... huhhuuhuu are u happy.. just for u miz hase....
do u satisfied miz hase?????
huhuhuhuhuhuh
its bigger then the other pic oooOoo... Bigger than ur nurul pic ooOOoo... huhhuuhuu are u happy.. just for u miz hase....
do u satisfied miz hase?????
huhuhuhuhuhuh
hahaha.. told ya.. helas will blow up for this picture..coz reminding of Yana's sleeping day at da cosmo's balcony..(don't be mad yana..hehe)btw.. thank you..sir...
told ya.. helas will blow up for thus picture...hehe...this picture reminds me of yana's sleeping day at cosmo's balcony.. hehe...don't be mad miss yana...btw tq sir...u've surprised me..and deb.. tau la you bigger size than me.. huhuhu..
I love you guys !!!!
Keep fighting !!!
If I coould be the 'batu-api', 'stone-fire' OR more correctly, the word is. instigator, then there'll be more fireworks here !!!
I luvit ! I luvit! I luvit!
Post a Comment
Keep fighting !!!
If I coould be the 'batu-api', 'stone-fire' OR more correctly, the word is. instigator, then there'll be more fireworks here !!!
I luvit ! I luvit! I luvit!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]


